Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and implementation of LICADD’s social media strategy utilizing Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Strengthen LICADD’s presence on multiple social media platforms and leverage these arenas to increase awareness and participation in agency programs and events.
- Track and report results of our social media activities.
- Assist in the creation and design of new internal and external communication materials.
- Help out with other social media and traditional projects as needed.
- Working on a degree in Communications, Marketing, and/or Public Relations.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and utilizing social media for cause-related entities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be well organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- We’d like you to be committed to LICADD’s mission and goals.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.